Serving all of Connecticut:
Instagram - follow me!
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Search This Site
- Connecticut Newborn Photography l Connecticut Newborn Photographer
- Westbrook, Connecticut Newborn Photography l Westbrook, CT Newborn Photographer
- Hamden, Connecticut Newborn Photography l Hamden, CT Newborn Photographer
- Farmington Family Photography l Farmington, CT Family Photographer
- Newington, Connecticut Family Photography l Newington, CT Family Photographer
Oh how lovely with was to go into their home and meet their new bundle of complete adorableness!
I was greeted at the door by “big brother and big sister”…two Great Dane doggies.
It was so special watching the bond Mommy and Daddy shared with each other and with their new daughter.
I am so excited to continue photographing this beautiful family with our scheduled 6 month and 12 month photography sessions.
I first met this adorable Hamden, CT family when Mama L contacted me with interest in Maternity photography. We picked the beach for our Maternity session on a warm early morning in late summer. Everyone was so loving and bursting with excitement for the upcoming arrival of Baby Boy L.
I was so honored to get to go into their home just a few short weeks after Baby Boy L arrived and watch the love and complete obsession over him come pouring out. We took the morning slow and let the moments unfold naturally.
Big Brother L was completely obsessed with watching his little brother. He never left his side the whole morning.
I could not have asked for a more beautiful day to spend with this beautiful family! I mean…come on!
It was this little love bug’s first time in the sand and she LOVED it!
It was such a joy to meet this snuggly little bundle after our Maternity Session with his Mommy and Daddy.